Wednesday 22 April 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #368

Phew! I made it. I'm good at intentions and not so good at completion. Last week, I made a card for the challenge here at CAS(E) this Sketch! Did I take a photo and write a blog post in time - of course not! However, this week, it's a different result. Here' is this week's challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!


Here's my interpretation


I was looking through my stamp collection and found CAS-ual Fridays Big Thanks stamp set, which I've never used ... until now. I also pulled out my Ken Oliver's Color Bursts - Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue and Lemon Yellow. I pulled out some scraps of 96 lb bristol and with some water and the color bursts, made three panels. Once the panels dried, I stamped the three words, one per panel and trimmed the panels to 1.25" squares. I liked the "thank you thank you thank you" stamp for the sentiment. It felt like it needed something more. So, I added a thin strip of striped patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.