Sunday 12 April 2020

CASology: Week 365

With all the "stay at home" orders, I'm finding that I have some more time at my craft table (well, and more time for naps, too!). I'm joining in the current challenge at CASology



Here's my card



Well, to be honest, I didn't think that I had a kite stamp. I dug through my "old" Stampin Up sets and found a kite stamp in the Little Layers stamp set. I started by masking off the top 2" of an A2 card panel with post-it tape. I then stamped the kite, three times in varying orientations. I also stamped the kite onto some post-it notes and cut the kite part to use as masks. I then inked up the top 2" using tumbled glass distress ink and then using Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil, I added salty ocean distress ink. I carefully removed the post-it tape and masks. I added colour to the kites with Copic markers (B02, G05, R35, V15, Y15, YR16. For the sentiment, I used a clear sticker from STAMPlorations New Day clear sticker pack. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. I love when I find an image or sentiment that I didn't think I had. Its like Christmas! Your card is adorable. Love the soft clouds behind the bright and cheerful kites. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trio of cute little kits. And, the blue skies with clouds are the perfect background. Great CAS design, with so much white space, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.