Tuesday 20 August 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 355

Hi Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week, it's a photo inspiration challenge.



Here's my card



I was inspired by the colours, the beachy feeling and the wood slats of the central photo. I used Avery Elle's Beside the Sea stamp set and coordinating dies. I stamped the beach houses and added colour with Prismacolor Premiere colored pencils. I used the die to cut out the houses. For the background, I used distress inks (tumbled glass and antique linen) applied with ink blending tools to create the sky and sand. When I placed the houses on the background, it looked "weird", as the stark white border didn't fit. So I inked the white spaces, so the sky and sand matched. I added a top sheet, from which a large circle was diecut out, to frame the scene. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts mint julep ink. I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle.

We'd love to see how you are inspired by the photos above.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.