Thursday 29 August 2019

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #147

I was intrigued by the current challenge at AAA Cards



I decided to try to come up with a card that had something "along the edge" and that was "inspired by a song". I remembered Simon Says STAMPS' Bring the Sunshine stamp set. One of the stamps contained some of the lyrics of "You are my sunshine". I thought that a "sun" rise along the bottom of the card would work best. Here's my card


I used Stampers' Anonymous' Rays Layering stencil with squeezed lemonade and mustard seed distress inks, applied with ink blending tools along the bottom of an A2 card base. I stamped the sentiment using Hero Arts Charcoal ink. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, beautiful card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Got that song in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card, perfectly CAS and very appealing! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    that's such a wonderful card, I love the simplicity, the sunny yellow and especially the sentiment. I was always singing that to my girls when they were babies.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Sue!! Thanks for playing along with us at the AAA Cards challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.