Tuesday 6 August 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #353

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!




It's interesting digging through my collection of stamps - you never know what you might find. Well, I find that I use the same stamps over and over again - that's why they're my favorites. However, it is refreshing to pull and "oldie" out of the stash. 

Here's my card





I "found" the Inspired by Stamping's Elegant Christmas stamp set and used the holly stamp for my tag. I heat embossed it, using silver embossing powder, and added color with Copic Markers  YG63, YG67, R29. I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 2 die to diecut the tag. The sentiment was also heat embossed with silver embossing powder and is from Paper Smooches' Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. I used patterned paper from Teresa Collins 6x6 Christmas Cottage designer pad to complement the tag. I thought that the card would look good on kraft and added some jute twin on the tag to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.