Thursday 29 August 2019

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #166

My favourite style of card is clean and simple. I'm really not into frilly, multiple layers, lumpy-bumpy. Perhaps, I just don't have the attention span to create one of those fancy works of art. 

The current challenge at Addicted to CAS is


Here's my one-layer card


I started by creating a circle mask using a repositionable label and a Sizzix's circle die. I also created a daisy flower mask using a post-it note and My Favorite Things' Flowers and Leaf trio dies. Once I had the circle and daisy masks in place, I added colour with an ink-blending tool and mustard seed and spiced marmalade distress inks. I carefully removed the masks. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Flowers and Flourishes stamp set. I added an enamel dot, to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.



1 comment:

  1. Love that blended circle with the white flower. Love the warm colors, too. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.