Monday 27 August 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #279

It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch to inspire you

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



I started with Unity Stamps' Little Moments Big Life stamp set, stamped twice side to side. I added color with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils. Let me tell you, there is a difference in quality between the Prismacolor Premier and Prismacolor Scholar colored pencils. If you can afford it, go for the Premier colored pencils. The colors go down much smoother. I trimmed the panel to 3.5" x 2.75" and added a black mat to the panel. I found some colored cardstock, that complemented the colors of colored pencils used to complete the card. I felt that it needed something a bit more. So, I used my scoring board to score horizontal lines on the pink strip to add a bit of texture and dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're inspired by the sketch and join us this week.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.