Monday 6 August 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #276

It's the start of a new week which means that it's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch

Image may contain: text


Here's my card


A few weeks ago, while I was browsing Facebook, I saw an opportunity to be a {Growing in Unity} girl for one week and I grabbed it. My responsibility was to create 5 cards showcasing Unity Stamps products and I would receive a stamp set of my chose, up to a $52 value. Not bad, eh? While I was trying to decide which Unity Stamp sets to choose, I came across the Little Moments Big Life set and made a card using the set. I loved the set so much that I used it again for this week's card. I stamped the image twice, side by side and colored in the flowers and leaves using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I used a Prismacolor Premier blender pencil to even out the color. I cut the ovals using Creative Memories Custom Cutting System. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set die cut into a tag using Impression Obsession's Mini Rectangle Tags 1, which is popped up with dimensionals. I found some patterned paper to complement the colored image.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.