Monday 20 August 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #278

How is it possible that it's already Monday? Time is definitely flying by. It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch.

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card





I took a bit of liberty with this week's sketch. Instead of three flowers, I chose a three-layer cake, arranged vertically. At the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup WA, I took a course where we were given The Stamps of Life Triplit Cake2Stamp and Sizzix Triplits coordinating dies. I used them, with Hero Arts Strawberry, Hero Arts Butter Bar and Versafine Onyx Black inks. For the sentiment, I masked off section of the sentiment, to have two sections "happy happy" and "birthday". I used some patterned paper to add some more interest (and to follow the sketch LOL!). I popped the three layer cake and candle up with dimensionals. 

Hope you'll be inspired by this week's sketch and join us.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.