Monday 13 August 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #277

It's Monday and time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch.

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card




When I saw the sketch, I thought about using some washi tape for the horizontal lines. I have some diagonal stripe washi tape in different colors by Queen & Co. I pulled out three of them - teal, purple and bright green. I rotated the sketch to a landscape card. I arranged them onto my card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - Keep It Simple Thank You stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added some glittery adhesive dots to complete the card.

We'd love to see what you create with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.