Saturday 1 September 2018

House of Cards - September

Oh my goodness! How is it already September? CRA-ZEE! I did check my calendar and that's what it says. So ... it must be time for a new challenge at House of Cards. Here's this month's challenge

Birthday Theme and/or Colors
Image result for design seeds birthday


Here's my card


I chose to use the colors of this month's challenge as well as focusing on this month's theme of "birthday". One can always use more birthday cards. I stamped the presents and bows using My Favorite Things Celebrate You stamp set with Hero Arts inks (Pale Tomato, Lemon Yellow, Dusty Blue, Aquatic). I didn't have the "correct" blue so I combined two blues to approximate the blue of the challenge. The subway-style sentiment uses My Favorite Things Spotlight Sentiments with Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. 

We'd love for you to join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Birthday card! Love your design!
    Great make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sue. Please remember to add your creations to the monthly post. Thanks,
    Em, HoC Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.