Monday 24 September 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #283

It's Monday so it's time for another sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card


I started with the STAMPlorations Dragonfly Waltz stencil and distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean), applied with ink blending tools. I trimmed the panel to 3.5" x 2.75" and matted with teal cardstock. I used the same colour cardstock and the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder to create the background panel. I used a royal blue rectangle, slightly larger than the teal cardstock mat and offset it slightly. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set, stamped onto a 0.75" strip. I found a dragonfly sticker at Michaels to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.