Tuesday 11 September 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #281

It's time for another sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card




For the background, I used Simon Says STAMP's Star Medallion stencil and distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean, faded jeans), added with ink blending tools. For the focal image, I used the same stencil, this time with distress inks (picked raspberry, mustard seed, spiced marmalade) added with ink blending tools. I fussy cut the focal image. I used scraps of cardstock similar to colors on the background for the horizontal strips. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Salutations stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.