Saturday 29 October 2016

Paper Smooches: October Challenge

Finding some time to play over at Paper Smooches blog where the current challenge is a "color story".




Have you been to the Paper Smooches online store? Stop by to see what great stamps and dies are available.



 Here's my card


I looked through my various inks to find colours that worked. I inked up scraps of white cardstock with the various colours using daubers. I then die cut leaves using Paper Smooches Leaves 1 dies. Here's a close-up




The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card for just about anyone! I looooove your use of our color story! Beautiful use of scraps and inking! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the October PS challenge! <3 Hope you join in the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.