Wednesday 26 October 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #195

Haven't had much opportunity to make cards lately. Hopefully, I'll find some more time to do what I love - making cards.

Loving the sketch for the current challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch.  So many possibilities and ideas swirling in my head.



Since we're in the midst of a beautiful autumn season here in Vancouver, I thought I'd make this card in honour of autumn. Here's my card



I started with the sentiment from Paper Smooches stamp set - Chit Chat and surrounded the sentiment with leaves from STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves stamp set. Each leaf was stamped with a main colour and then the edges of the leaf were inked using a different colour stamp pad to give each leaf a two-toned look.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful autumn leaves! I wish I was in Autumnal Vancouver, too! :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.