Monday 24 October 2016

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge OLS32

Love the current challenge at One-Layer Simplicity Challenge. The challenge is to use

Red, Orange and Yellow 
on your one-layer card
 
 
Here's my card
 

 


I was inspired by this card by Toni at her blog Frankie Helps Craft 
 
 
 
I masked off an area - 1/4" to 1 3/4" with post-it tape. I added distress inks (Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed) with ink blending tools. I sprinkled a bit of water onto the inked panel to add a bit of added interest. I used STAMPlorations' ARTplorations Bloom Silhouettes stencil and added color with daubers and distress ink (black soot). The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMPS Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. how pretty...I love the look of silhouette images against a great sponged bkg.
    Thanks so much for playing along with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.