Sunday, 30 August 2015

CASology Challenge Week 161: Plaid

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at CASology

I used these two stamp sets to make my plaid. I "ruined" many pieces of paper before I ended up with a plaid that I was happy with. I found it difficult to keep the ink on only the stamp - I ended up with ink on my stamp press, my fingers and ultimately on my cardstock! 

I used the happy die from this Die-namics Happy birthday die set on the plaid paper and also on fun foam. I used Tombow mono multi glue to adhere the cut out plaid letters onto the fun foam letters. I also adhered the "insides" of the letters on the card - taking care to use the correct piece in the correct orientation! I adhered the happy letters - which are raised due to the fun foam. Here's a close-up

Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.