Tuesday 21 July 2015

Uniko Challenge #23

Here's my card
 It's for the current challenge at Uniko Studio

 Black & White with an optional twist - splash of colour

I used this Uniko stamp set. I stamped the "outline" flowers with black ink. For my splash of colour, I used the "filled in" flower and stamped only one flower with pink. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

It's my sister-in-law's birthday soon and I know that she likes pink. I made this card with her in mind.

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty card that your sister-in-law is sure to be delighted with - I love pink too! Thanks for joining in the Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink seems to be a favourite colour to pair with black and white :) I love the layout of your card and the sentiment goes perfectly with the flowers. Thanks for sharing and for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pop of pink on your lovely design, Sue! The sentiment gives a really elegant look too. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Lovely CAS card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CAS card and that pop of pink is just super. Thanks so much for playing along with our Uniko Challenge. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.