Saturday 25 July 2015

Papertrey July 2015 Blog Hop

Here's my card




 It's for the July 2015 Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink

Here's the inspiration photo
 
Blog hop inspiration

I'm so excited. The Blog Hop actually lands on the weekend. I can play because I'm not usually organized enough to have my card ready ahead of schedule! 

I checked out the inspiration photo. I realize that in my small collection of Papertrey Ink supplies, I don't have butterful stamps ... yet!  I had to improvise. 

I used hearts and tried to mimic the colours (from the photo stored in my memory). I was having some internet issues so I didn't have the inspiration photo beside me.

I'm such a rule follower - I noticed that the large butterflies were arranged in columns - 5 on the left, 4 in the middle and 3 on the right. That was how I "designed" my card.


Used these two Papertrey Ink stamp sets.




Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card! Love your colorful little rows of hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gr8 in hearts- hadn't noticed the pattern but it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a rule follower too and didn’t see that we were to used butterflies, I used the colors that I saw. I have to say now I am happy that you used these pretty butterflies. Love your card and color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and just lovely! I love how you followed the layout in setting up those beautiful hearts...beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.