Tuesday 28 July 2015

A Blog Named Hero - Make the Sentiment the Star

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero

I knew that this is the card I was wanting to create. I must have started at least a dozen times before I finally finished a card. I was having difficulty with "extra" ink ending up on the card front. I'm not sure if my ink pad is too "juicy" or if it's just operator error!

I lined up my card front on a piece of lined paper at an angle and used a few pieces of post-it tape to hold it in place. I used the lines on the paper to line up the stamps.

 Used this Papertrey Ink stamp set,

 these Paper Smooches stamp set

and this Papertrey Ink stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. It looks great. You did an amazing job. Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero. Mateja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.