Tuesday 20 July 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge 516

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's the sketch for the next two weeks.


Here's my card


When I made this card


I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire when she made these cards


So I gave her "Easy Faux Metallic Texture" technique a try. I started with some dark blue/purple shiny cardstock and Sizzix Tim Holtz Cirque embossing folder. After embossing, I lightly sanded with a sanding block to expose some of the underlying silver color. I had some more of the panel left after making the first card, so I cut a piece 2.25" x 2.5" for this card. I adhered it to a 3" x 4.25" of silver shimmer cardstock. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder the sentiment using Poppy Stamps Peony Stamps and Blossoms set. I then used my Stampin' Up's oval punch to punch out the sentiment. I used a scrap of dark gray cardstock to make a 0.75" x 3 7/8" strip. I found some large purple sparkly brads to add on the ends of the dark gray strip. I decided that the card panel showed best on a black A2 card panel. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.