Tuesday 6 July 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #514

 It's Tuesday and that means we have a new challenge for you at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's our sketch that hopefully will inspire you



Here's my card


I just donated 75 "thank you" cards to my favorite non-profit. They have received good feedback from their donors when they receive one of my handmade "thank you" cards. I figure it makes space for my next card creations - right? I think it's a win-win situation. So, I thought I'd start to replenish my "thank you" card stash. For this card, I decided to use kraft cardstock. I haven't played with it recently and it was time. I started by embossing a A2 card panel with Provocraft Cuttlebug Chicken Wire embossing folder. I found a scrap of polka dot cardstock that I cut into a 0.75" x 4.25" strip. For the scallop border, I used a Simon Says STAMP's Scallop Stitches die. For the sentiment, I stamped onto a scrap of natural cardstock the sentiment using Ink Blot Shop's Botanical Borders stamp set and Hero Arts Tide Pool ink. I then used Stampin' Up's oval punch to punch out the sentiment. I also used Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch to punch out a mat using a darker kraft cardstock. I used some hemp twine to add a bit of texture to the card.

I hope you're inspired by this week's sketch. We'd love for you to join us.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.