Tuesday 6 July 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ July Stencil Challenge

 Happy July! It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.


Here's my card


I started this card with one of Simon Says STAMP's Simple Patterns Trio stencils - the horizontal stripes. I added color with distress inks (worn lipstick, stormy sky, scattered straw) applied with an ink blending tool. I thought about stamping some kind of silhouette but decided on using Paper Smooches' dainty flowers die and black cardstock. I think it's quite striking against the pretty background. I added the sentiment from Poppy Stamps Peony Stems and Blossoms using Memento Tuxedo Black ink to complete the card.

I really like the simplicity of this stencil. I can see myself using it again and again and again.

We'd love to see your stencil creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you colored your stripes, I like the black die cut against the background.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some "basic" stencils like this - what a beautiful background for your die cut flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The background looks amazing. And I love the elegant CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.