Wednesday 9 December 2020

Die Cut Divas ~ December Challenge

I'm up on the Die Cut Divas blog today. Our challenge for December is 


Anything Goes

Be sure to use a die-cut machine (using a die or embossing folder or both!)


Our sponsor is

Kat Scrappiness

Kat Scrappiness is offering a Prize Pack which includes your choice of one stamp set, one die and three packs of embellishments (sequins, gems or sprinkles).

Here's my card


Let me start by thanking my teammate at Die Cut Divas, Arlene for this die cut. She sent me a package of great die cuts. For this card, I started with a beautiful die cut using Kat Scrappiness' Mandela die and black cardstock. Thanks Arlene! I then inked up a piece of white cardstock with distress inks with the picked raspberry forming the center of a circle, the next circle wilted violet and blueprint sketch forming the outer circle. I die cut the inked panel with a Sizzix circle die, picked so that it fit behind the mandela die cut. I adhered the two pieces to an A2 sized pink panel. I die cut the sentiment using CASual Fridays Hope Fri-die from Calling All Sistahs Collection with a scrap of purple cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.