Sunday 13 December 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #508 Reminder Post

Our current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations has a week left. Here's our challenge

Here's my card


If you saw my card last week, here, I still had lots of blue patterned papers on my craft space. So I decided to create another card with patterned papers. I made fish-tail banners from the papers and adhered them below a 1/4" strip of dark blue cardstock on an A2 light blue card panel. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts' Year Round Sentiments and Hero Arts Indigo ink. 

There is still time left to join us and our Shades of Blue challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.