Tuesday 1 December 2020

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #486

I'm thinking that the next 25 days are going to fly by. There is so much to do before the big guy in the red suit arrives. We have a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday that we hope will inspire you when you need to slow down and be creative.

Optional theme: something sparkly

Isn't this an interesting sketch (yes, you may interpret that to mean that it was a bit challenging for me!)? Well, seeing that it's almost Christmas, I made a Christmas card.


I stamped the ornaments and bell using The Alley Way's Fa-la-la and Jolly Holiday stamp sets with Versafine Onyx Black ink. To add in the optional theme, I added color with glitter gel pens. I haven't yet figured out the best way to take photos showing off the "sparkliness". I punched out the circles, using 1", 1.25" and 1.5" circle punches. I found a scrap of winter-y patterned paper for the horizontal strip. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Ornaments stamp set and was stamped on a scrap of pink paper, cut into a fishtail banner. The elements were adhered to a light teal A2 card.

Hoping you'll find some time to craft and join us.

Thanks for stopping by

sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.