Tuesday 8 September 2020

Try Stampin' on Tuesday ~ Challenge # 474

It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Here's this week's sketch and photo inspiration.



I chose to be inspired by the photo inspiration. Here's my card



I started with STAMPlorations Coffee to Go: Fall and Winter stamp set. I stamped the cup design onto some white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers C2, E29, E47, R05, R29, R59, Y15, Y17, Y38, YG06, YG63, YG67, YR04, YR07, YR16 trying to use colors from the photo inspiration. I then stamped the cup outline over the cup design. I stamped the lid separately onto white cardstock. I then fussy cut both the cut and lid. For the background, I used some light brown cardstock and Cricut Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder. For the sentiment, I used Papertrey Ink's What the Doodle: Tea Time Stamp Set, stamped onto a scrap of mustard cardstock. When adhering the cup and lid, I used dimensional adhesives. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.