Sunday 27 September 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #503

 It's time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations



Here's my card


When I was looking around for Sports stamp sets, who knew that I would find a lacrosse set? A co-worker of a friend of mine plays lacrosse. I was thinking of him as I made the card. The team he plays for wears a white or black jersey - pretty boring colors, if you ask me! I used Your Next Stamp's Sports Fanatics - Lacrosse stamp set. I stamped the image with Memento tuxedo black ink and added color with Copic markers B24, C2, E40, G07, R11. I used the colors of our local hockey team and the NFL team, down the road! I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the panel and matted using My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. i found some green patterned paper for the wide horizontal stripe.

We'd love to see what how you add sports to your project.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.