Monday 21 September 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #387

Monday, Monday a song by the Mamas and Papas was released in 1966. Wait, what??? It doesn't seem that long ago. However, when you watch an old video and see their clothes, maybe it was that long ago. OK - I'm off-topic. Monday is the time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch to inspire you

Here's my card


I started by pulling out a cute 6x6 paper pack - Docrafts 6x6 spots and stripes pastels paper pack. I chose 5 different patterned papers and cut strips of varying widths. I used some printer paper cut to A2 size and adhered the strips to the printer paper. I then cut the printer paper, similar to the "check-mark" shape of the sketch. Instead of three "check-mark" shape strips, I moved the strips to verticals. I adhered my patterned paper strips to a light blue A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I stamped Thank You from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiment stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock. I used the Stampin' Up's oval punch to punch out the sentiment. I matted it with yellow, using Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch. 

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.