Sunday 20 September 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #502 - Reminder Post

Just a reminder of the current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations


When I think about these colors - lime, pink, green, all I think about are flowers. So, it's flowers again this week. Here's my card


I used this cute image from Clearly Besotted's Scene It Flowers stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - G07, R32, RV04, RV23, YG03. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I trimmed the panel and matted it on a lime A2 card panel. 

Hope the colors "lime, pink and green" inspire you to create something. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.