Sunday 1 March 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ March Challenge

Welcome back! We took a short break to help us catch our breath after a busy holiday season. We have a new CAS challenge for you 



Here's my card


I started by inking up one side of a 2.75" acrylic circle block with distress markers (chipped sapphire, faded jeans, salty ocean, broken china, tumbled glass). I lightly spritzed the acrylic block and applied it to an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. I repeated the process a few times, to get "good" coverage. When dry, I stamped the birds from STAMPlorations Trendy Birds 2 stamp set. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. There you have it, a clean and simple card with a bit of light blue.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.