Tuesday 31 March 2020

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #383

How are y'all doing? So far we've been told that it's OK to go for a walk, as long as you maintain a 2 m (6 foot) social distance between you and others. I enjoy walking - the fresh air just helps to clear my head. I think it might actually be good for you too - well, better than sitting on the couch, eating chocolates and chips! Hoping that you and your families are safe!

We have a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week's challenge is



I, for one, was happy to see this week's theme. I chose a Christmas card because I certainly hope that this COVID 19 stuff will be over by then. Here's my card


I decided to start with some red velvet paper. It reminded me of a Christmas dress I had as a child. I die cut the word "joy" using Hero Arts Joy Stamp and Cut. I decided to use some light kraft cardstock for the background. I stamped the remainder of the sentiment using the same stamp set and Hero Arts Green Hills ink. I also added a couple of holly leaves, using the dot above the j as a holly berry. I adhered this to a natural card base to complete the card. 

Hoping that you have time to craft and hoping that you'll join us! Why not start your Christmas cards now.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Sue! I am hoping too, that this will be over sooner than later. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.