Monday 23 March 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 361

How are you all doing? Surviving? I find I need to get outside, at least for an hour a day to go for a walk - by myself (practicing social distancing)! It feels good to be out in nature.

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No photo description available.

Here's my card


I feel like the sentiment is a good one for out battle against Covid19, except that our pools are all closed! Maybe it's the feeling about not giving up that is important. If we all do our part .... hopefully, one day, our lives will be back to "normal". 

For my card, I used the fun fish from The Alley Way's Sea Mates and Castaways stamp sets which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic markers Y06, Y38, E41, E93, B12, V12, R32, R35, YR16. I fussy cut the fish out. I have a really cool stencil for waves but think I could find it - no sir-ree! So, I made the "ocean" with distress inks (peacock feathers, salty ocean, mermaid lagoon) applied with an ink blending tool. The sentiment is from Simon Say STAMP's Best Fishes stamp set. I found some dark blue patterned paper for the horizontal stripes.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.