Friday 18 January 2019

STAMPlorations January Reminder Post

Over at STAMPlorations, there are multiple challenges for January, 2019 in progress. For the CAS challenge, the inspiration is



Here's my card




I started by stamping the framed image using STAMPlorations' Faith Expressions stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used Memento ink because I knew that I would be adding color with Copic markers and I find the Memento ink doesn't bleed with Copic markers. I added color with Copics R59, C2, W3, B60. I trimmed the framed image and double matted it with burgundy and black cardstock. For the sentiment from the same stamp set, I didn't have an ink in a burgundy color (WHAT???), so I improvised. I stamped the sentiment with both Hero Arts Wet Cement and Raspberry Jam and got a burgundy-ish color. I think it works.

We'd love for you to join us this month at STAMPlorations

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully matted with burgundy for your pretty floral stamped image. TFS Sue. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.