Monday 28 January 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #301

It's Monday and it's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text


We'd love to see how you are inspired by this sketch.

Here's my card



The starburst icon on the right reminded me of the old Batman TV show - remember "oof", "bam", "pow"? So, I was inspired to make a superheroes card. I started with the starburst stamp from Papertrey Ink's Zappy Birthday stamp set. The word "amazing" is from My Favorite Things' You're Super stamp set. Using my MISTI, made it easy to place the sentiment in the starburst. The mask is from Papertrey Ink's Superhero stamp set. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. For the red vertical border, I stamped the silhouette of a superhero using Papertrey Ink's Superhero stamp set repeatedly in varying directions. I decided on a red/white/blue color scheme for my superhero card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.