Tuesday 22 January 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #325

Hi! I'm just back from a "winter wonderland" vacation with my sister. I live in Vancouver and winter here means rain. It was beautiful to be around snow.

The new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! is a photo challenge



Here's my card



I was inspired by the vertical stripes in different shades of pink/red/white, the postage stamps and the bold dark red color of the door of the photo inspiration. For the stripes, I used Stampin' Up's Stripes Decorative Mask and distress inks (picked raspberry, barn door, worn lipstick, spun sugar, abandoned coral). I used scraps of patterned paper in the same color family and punched postage stamp squares with Stampin' Up's Postage Stamp punch and adhered them on point. I then die cut the word hello using My Favorite Things' Happy Hellos die-namics from a scrap of bold dark red. I adhered the letters askew because I felt that the XOXO of the inspiration photo were a bit askew.

How will you be inspired? We'd love to see.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.