Sunday 1 April 2018

House of Cards April 2018 Challenge

It's the start of a new month - April. This means that there is a new challenge at House of Cards. Here's the theme for the challenge


CAS Floral Corner and/or Colors



Here's my card



For the floral spray, I used Simon Says STAMP Floral Bliss stamp set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added colors, close to the inspiration colors using Copic markers. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set.

We'd love for you to join us. Thanks for stopping by.
sue

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, it looks almost just like the photo and you used the colors too! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that floral corner!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.