Wednesday 25 April 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - April 25th post

It's my turn to be up at the a2z Scrapbooking blog. I have a card using a digital kit by Sugartree Stamps, available exclusively at the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store.

Here's my card



I used Sugartree Stamps KN003 Mothers digital kit to create this card. I printed the Floral Borders 2 stamp onto cardstock using my inkjet printer, after I sized it to be approximately the size of an A2 panel. I added color with Copic markers. I printed out the sentiment using the Happy Mothers Day digital stamp. I made two tags, using Stampin' Up's Ornate Tag Topper punch. I added the sentiment, matted with purple onto the green tag. I added some silver ribbon to join the tags. I matted the entire panel onto black to make it pop.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.