Monday 23 April 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 261

Haven't been too active here lately. I've had two cataract surgeries in the past 6 weeks and have limited my time in the craft room. However, I think that I'm pretty much back to normal, well, not really, considering I've worn corrective lenses since Grade 2 and no longer require them. It's truly a blessing.

Anyway, I do have a card for the current challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch

Image may contain: text


Here's my card



I started by creating the background with Hero Arts waves background stencil and distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean) applied with ink blending tools. For the focal panel, I stamped using STAMPlorations Typografia in Faith's Jesus is the Way stamp. I added some cardstock to mat the focal panel and the horizontal strips.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.