Saturday 18 April 2015

Stamp Nation - Let's Talk Sketches 04

My friend Heather is a member of the Design Team at Stamp Nation. I love her style and finally decided to follow her there. It's a closed site access only with a paid membership of only $9/month.

I found a sketch challenge and here's my card

I didn't take pictures along the way.

I used a Tim Holtz stencil - Latticework.

I masked using post-it tape, leaving the central section exposed. Inked this section with Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry) with daubers. Then I inked the other sections separately and inked with Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters and Peacock Feathers). I added a sentiment and some sequins.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.