Thursday 9 April 2015

Paper Players Challenge #239

Here's my card





I made this card for the challenge at Paper Players 


I was inspired by a card that I saw Jennifer McGuire do.

I used this Simon Says Stamp die - heart parade craft 


I cut several pieces of printed cardstock with this die. I used the outline as a guide for heart piece placement. I used dimensions trimmed to size to "pop up" all the heart pieces and removed the outline. It looks like the heart pieces are floating.

The sentiment was heat embossed with white.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card. Simple and stunning. Great die and love the colors on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card - I love the way your hearts are floating across your dark background, they really stand out. Thanks for joining us for our die cut challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love this die and the different colors you used on the black is stunning! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.