Thursday 21 June 2018

STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Blog Hop - STAMPgirl post

I'm so very honoured to be one of the STAMPgirls at STAMPlorations. This month, we were invited to participate in STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Blog Hop. Who could resist an opportunity like this one - certainly not me.



I created one new card for the blog hop



For this card, I started by randomly stamping birthday gifts from STAMPlorations Party Mates stamp set, on a card panel with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. I colored in the gifts using Copic markers. I then stamped STAMPlorations Typografia in Faith - Every Perfect Gift stamp with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I like to think of each of the individual gifts on my card as a gift from God - sunshine, good health, time to craft, good friends - you get the idea. I believe that it's important to remember that He provides for us. 

Here are three of my favorite STAMPlorations cards




For our challenge this month, we're inviting crafters to CASE one (or more) of our cards and post here (you'll need to scroll down to the end of the post). Will you be one of five lucky crafters who CASE a STAMPgirl's card to win a $50 gift certificate to the STAMPlorations store? If you're shopping at the STAMPlorations store, please use my code STAMPGIRLSUE for 20% off your purchase.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

17 comments:

  1. Your last card makes me smile and I love the happy colors you used on your coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cup and the dino card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! My fave is the beautifully vibrant coffee cup! Love your choice of colours! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling cards!
    So colorful
    and full of fun.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great Sue on all of these cards you are sharing - lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the vibrant colors! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Sue. I love the cute and fun 'ptero-ble
    card! And the vibrant colors of the coffee card - gorgeous!
    The scriptures are amazing, of course. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you use bright colors, Sue - I'm a color gal myself! My fave: the coffee one! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, what cute cards! Love them all!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Psalms 34:1 is one of my favorite verses and I have this stamp so hopefully I will get around to Casing your card. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome cards - so inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pterodactyl card is my favorite and would cheer up anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards. I like the colorful circles on the Bible verse card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sue. I love your creations.Great job showcasing STAMPlorations products.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love the pterodactyl and coffee themed cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.