Wednesday 13 June 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #275

Greetings! I have a card for the current challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch. I love working with sketches. They provide me with a starting point for my creativity. Here's this week's sketch



Here's my card



I started by embossing a card panel of kraft cardstock with my Sizzix/Stampin' Up's Woodgrain embossing folder. I trimmed it to 3" and with a sizzix circle die, cut the little "peek hole" in the woodgrain strip. Using my MISTI, I positioned the cute mouse from Unity Stamp's meow, purr, baa stamp set to where it would be in the "peek hole". I stamped the mouse on natural cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it in with Copic markers. I adhered the woodgrain strip over the mouse. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Word Salad stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.