Monday 11 June 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #268

It's a new week so it's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card




I started with distress oxides (worn lipstick, picked raspberry) and some glossy cardstock. I smooshed the ink on my craft sheet, spritzed a bit of water and dabbed the glossy cardstock into the ink in a random pattern. I dried each layer of color (each color separately) with my heat tool. I continued until I liked the marble-like effect of the colors. I die cut using Simon Says STAMP's Bird of Roses die to create the bird. I stamped using the branch of leaves from Paper Smooches' Reflections stamp set with Hero Arts Field Greens ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Layered Topiary stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I adhered the bird using a glue pen. I matted the card panel with dark gray.

We'd love to see what you create using this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.