Monday 2 May 2016

GASP, no internet, Part 1

While I was away at the paper-crafting retreat this weekend, we had basically no internet service. This was the third time I had been there and we had internet service the previous two years. There was no predicting that we wouldn't have service this time. It created a bit of a dilemma. I created cards for challenges, hoping that the internet service would resume. It didn't. I had a choice - drive into town and find a place with WiFi, about 15 minutes away to post or "let it go". I chose to "let it go". I'm posting here on my blog. I just couldn't join the various challenges.

This card was for The Paper Players sketch challenge PP292.



Here's my card


I started with a scrap panel created using Hero Arts Leaf and Floral background cling stamp inked up with markers. I found some other scraps of pattern paper which complemented the inked panel. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.