Friday 6 May 2016

Online Card Classes - Clear & Sheer

I registered for the online class at Online Card Classes - Clean & Sheer class. Well, I didn't have enough time to do all my homework (hanging head in shame), I did manage to complete one card, for day 1 - Attaching Vellum.

Here's my card


The metallic die cut was cut using Ellen Hutson's Wild Garden dies. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Lots of Thanks. I found a piece of vellum from my "old" Creative Memories days - anyone else remember this, a Christmas customers' gift, I think). I scored the edges and folded them behind the piece of cardstock. I found that the vellum tended to "balloon" a bit and it made reading the sentiment difficult. I gently removed one side and "tightened" the vellum, making the reading of the sentiment more clear.

Here's a close-up


Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.