Sunday 1 November 2015

House of Cards November Challenge

Wait a minute, didn't October just start? Time is sure flying by.

Here's my card




It's for the November challenge at House of Cards 


Technique Challenge: Stamped Punch Window

 

I inked up a card front using ink blending tools and distress inks (Ripe Persimmon, Barn Door and Picked Raspberry).

I used this Memory Box cherub hearts die to cut out a heart from the centre of the front panel.


 I also cut out the same sized heart with white cardstock. 







I used this Simon Says STAMP to stamp the sentiment on the white cardstock heart.




I added a small heart from this WPlus9 stamp set.

I popped-up the inked panel using dimensionals on the card base. I added adhesive to the back of the white heart and carefully placed it on the card base in the "hole" left on the inked panel.

I added sequins to finish the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

9 comments:

  1. Trying to trick us into thinking Valentine's day already? ;) I'm not quite ready for that! Lovely background, and I like the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the sticthed heart die for this card and this technique.

    (✿*‿*) Ma
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors and the use of the heart die!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, this is SO pretty! I LOVE the heart and I adore the fabulous colors you used, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background you sponged--so eye-catching and hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow that background is magical Sue
    love your opening heart on your card
    so sweet
    and you have that set of heart stamp its a cool set with sequin stamp too
    lucky you to have it in germany we dont find it in the craft store Sue
    beautifully made teamie
    hugs, Monika (HOC Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - I love those colors! A very elegant card! jane HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sue! That bold color really catches your eye! Have a great day!
    Donna N., HOC Teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good idea for a heart shape, turn it into an opening! Love it! Hugs, Barbara HOC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.