Tuesday 17 November 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #149 & Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Here's my card





It's for the current challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch! 

 

Also for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge 



This week the challenge is

THINKING OF YOU


I used 3M post-it tape to mask off the center area.  I added distress inks with ink blending tools to mimic a sunset - squeezed lemonade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry and chipped sapphire.

I used one of my favourite stamp sets from Technique Tuesday for both the grass and dragonfly silhouettes and the sentiment.


Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this! Great colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background, love your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely background and very graphic design, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inked background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.