Sunday 8 November 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #149 - Colours

Here's my card





It's for the current challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches 

 

I used this SU stamp (well, I think it's SU because I seemed to have lost the "info". If you know the name of this stamp, I'd appreciate it if you could leave me a comment. Thanks - UPDATE - I found the name of this stamp "Tweet Leaves"). I coloured the stamp with SU markers.


 The sentiment is from this SU stamp set - Petite Pairs.



I had some scraps of patterned paper on my table from this card. They worked perfectly for this colour combination.

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sue. Loving that stamp and the patterned papers you've chosen. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the berry-colored bird stands out among the brown and golden yellow foliage. You've done a wonderful job with our color challenge! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp too and your card makes me want to get it out again! It looks fab in the colours and you are right, the papers go so well too. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've picked different elements of the stamp out with our challenge colours. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.