Thursday 16 July 2015

CAS on Sunday Challenge #62 and CAS-ual Fridays CFC 141

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at CAS on Sunday

 Embossing
 -- use dry or heat embossing on your card

and the current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays

 

Since both challenges involved embossing, I am entering this card to both challenges.




Inked this Hero Arts stamp set with versamark ink and stamped on vellum. Added gold embossing powder and used my heat tool to set. I used some copic markers to add colour to the back of the vellum (opposite side to where the gold embossing is). I added gold strips and a gold heat embossed sentiment.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Sue ... the soft colours are fabulous against the delicate vellum ... and all that gold is just gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love all that gold:) Thanks so much for joining us for the CAS-UAL Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.